||Naming the Nameless
||Illunaxettia (guest, 22.214.171.124)
||May 24, 2012 at 6:42:12 AM
||No-names by CN
I'm not a big fan of No-names myself, but I believe you have your non-french Noe wrong. I believe it's pronounced a short and simple "NOH".
I like russian and french names more than no-names.
Especially Misha and Ivan for boy names.
I adore Ilina as a girl's name for some reason.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- No-names - CN May 24 2012, 6:39:44 AM
- Re: No-names - Ninor May 24 2012, 2:06:59 PM
- Re: No-names - Sofia May 24 2012, 12:29:19 PM
- Re: No-names - Bear May 24 2012, 11:39:30 AM
- Naming the Nameless - Illunaxettia May 24 2012, 6:42:12 AM