||queenv (guest, 18.104.22.168)
||June 7, 2012 at 8:44:23 PM
||Elinor by Lily
Elinor\Eleanor is okay to me, not bad, not wonderful. I prefer the Eleanor spelling. Elinor just doesn't look as elegant. I wouldn't carry it to the point that I'd say that I like Eleanor and dislike Elinor, though.
It doesn't seem too common to me. I've never even known one.
If you like Summer Rose and Summer Rain, go for it. I think it's equally likely that a Summer Rose or a Summer Rain will either love it, or be embarrassed by it, and if she loves it, she will love telling people her middle name, and if she's embarrassed by it, nobody has to know.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Elinor - Lily Jun 7 2012, 6:48:33 PM
- Re: Elinor - erb816 Jun 8 2012, 3:42:46 PM
- Re: Elinor - Dracotorix Jun 8 2012, 1:17:38 PM
- Completely agree [m] - khaotickharma Jun 8 2012, 11:38:02 AM
- Re: Elinor - ETA - Tiggs Jun 8 2012, 10:52:17 AM
- Re: Elinor - Callistago Jun 8 2012, 6:45:41 AM
- Re: Elinor - jennifer Jun 8 2012, 5:51:46 AM
- Re: Elinor - insane romantic Jun 8 2012, 2:55:11 AM
- Re: Elinor - guru Jun 8 2012, 1:54:20 AM
- Re: Elinor - Pie Jun 8 2012, 1:08:49 AM
- Re: Elinor - Amalthea Jun 8 2012, 12:33:33 AM
- Re: Elinor - Phoebe Jun 8 2012, 12:26:31 AM
- Re: Elinor - queenv Jun 7 2012, 8:44:23 PM
- Re: Elinor - humblebee Jun 7 2012, 7:25:18 PM
- Re: Elinor - Cristi-es Jun 7 2012, 7:09:31 PM
- Re: Elinor - PantheraVirgo Jun 7 2012, 7:07:54 PM