||Re: Thoughts on...
||mirfak (Authenticated as mirfak)
||June 25, 2012 at 9:48:40 AM
||Thoughts on... by guru
It ...barely works. Depends who's doing it, sort of. As long as you both would be okay with her having a preference of her own, making you (or him) the only one who called her Ada (or Heidi).
I think on a fleeting first impression it could come off as a little over-thought-out. But it's not dumb. It's my observation that people who are inclined to do something slightly eccentric in the first place, can pull them off and make them seem cool. If you, or Ada "Heidi," don't show any anxiety or vanity about it, and really feel like it is a nifty solution to a problem, I think people would just accept it. It'd be all about how you sell it.
Personally I would not really want to have my parents call me by two different but related names. For whatever that's worth.
This message was edited by the author on June 25, 2012 at 9:50:07 AM
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Thoughts on... - guru Jun 25 2012, 7:09:11 AM
- Re: Thoughts on... - New_Chloe Jun 26 2012, 10:11:00 AM
- Re: Thoughts on... - Lily Jun 25 2012, 1:19:21 PM
- Re: Thoughts on... - kudriashkajo Jun 25 2012, 12:02:13 PM
- I don't think it would work. - vigdis Jun 25 2012, 11:50:46 AM
- Re: Thoughts on... - humblebee Jun 25 2012, 10:16:16 AM
- Re: Thoughts on... - Ismene Jun 25 2012, 10:15:42 AM
- Re: Thoughts on... - gail Jun 25 2012, 10:02:38 AM
- Re: Thoughts on... - mirfak Jun 25 2012, 9:48:40 AM
- Re: Thoughts on... - queenv Jun 25 2012, 8:40:02 AM
- Re: Thoughts on... - Ninor Jun 25 2012, 8:22:25 AM
- Re: Thoughts on... - Billina Jun 25 2012, 7:27:55 AM
- Re: Thoughts on... - RoxStar Jun 25 2012, 7:25:48 AM