||Uh, really bad names!
||Caprice (Authenticated as Caprice)
||June 29, 2012 at 12:16:00 PM
I was browsing a list of the 5000 most common names given to American girls in...I think it was 2010. So many different spellings! Some of them made me go "Whaaat?" She's supposed to go through life with THAT spelyngk? Many were oh-so-beautiful, others were "naaah..."
But two names really made my chin drop. One was Abcde. ABCDE!? How on earth are you even supposed to pronounce it!? AB-si-dee?
The other name was Nevaehtnes. Heaven sent... God, how awful.
This message was edited by the author on June 30, 2012 at 4:34:15 AM
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Uh, really bad names! - Caprice Jun 29 2012, 12:16:00 PM
- Re: Uh, really bad names! - Dracotorix Jun 30 2012, 11:05:46 AM
- I thought - ACL Jun 30 2012, 6:48:07 AM
- Re: Uh, really bad names! - ninjato Jun 29 2012, 8:52:00 PM
- Re: Uh, really bad names! - Rachel Shaina Jun 29 2012, 8:30:15 PM
- Re: Uh, really bad names! - RoxStar Jun 29 2012, 3:29:15 PM
- Re: Uh, really bad names! - Llewella Jun 29 2012, 2:02:41 PM
- Re: Uh, really bad names! - Isis Jun 29 2012, 12:33:24 PM