||humblebee (Authenticated as humblebee)
||October 6, 2012 at 3:40:27 PM
||Maisie by guest33
I used to hate Maisie as either a standalone or a nickname. With an all-consuming fiery passion sort of hate.
I've now warmed up to it a lot. It's the name of the heroine in a mystery series I love, and I recently met a sharp, confident, teen Maisy who wore it very well. I'm sure forming associations beyond the picture book mouse has helped me like Maisie more.
Whether or not it has the legs to stand alone, I'm undecided but leaning toward no. I prefer it as a nn for Margaret, and I like the Maisie spelling.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Maisie - guest33 Oct 6 2012, 9:22:50 AM
- Re: Maisie - Pie Oct 8 2012, 9:12:57 AM
- Re: Maisie - Ana Oct 7 2012, 12:53:48 AM
- Re: Maisie - melpy Oct 6 2012, 8:16:45 PM
- Re: Maisie - Pink Princess Oct 6 2012, 7:50:36 PM
- Re: Maisie - Norah Namenerd Oct 6 2012, 3:47:04 PM
- Re: Maisie - humblebee Oct 6 2012, 3:40:27 PM
- Re: Maisie - Shadowfax Oct 6 2012, 2:35:07 PM
- Re: Maisie - RoxStar Oct 6 2012, 1:00:06 PM
- Re: Maisie - mirfak Oct 6 2012, 11:55:14 AM
- Re: Maisie - Tassiegirl Oct 6 2012, 11:35:06 AM
- That cartoon mouse. - zizi Oct 6 2012, 11:12:09 AM