||Anneza (Authenticated as Anneza)
||October 8, 2012 at 11:15:38 PM
||-line by guest33
Adaline looks like over-the-counter medication.
Caroline - I chose it for my first daughter! What more can I say?
Coraline - more an adjective than a name; Coralie is much better.
Emmeline - Emily is less complicated.
Madeline - This is the spelling used in my family, but I do prefer Madeleine and would be much more likely to use Magdalen.
Anneline happens where I live, with spelling variants. How does that appeal to you?
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- -line - guest33 Oct 8 2012, 9:36:39 PM
- Re: -line - Just Jonquil Oct 9 2012, 12:46:57 AM
- Re: -line - Wordsmith Oct 9 2012, 12:28:57 AM
- Re: -line - Anneza Oct 8 2012, 11:15:38 PM
- Re: -line - Caroline Oct 8 2012, 10:41:29 PM