||RoxStar (Authenticated as RoxStar)
||October 9, 2012 at 7:23:48 AM
||Yoko! by lakin5
Yoko has a cute sound, but to me it sounds ridiculous with anything other than a Japanese surname. It just does not travel well.
And since Japanese people (in Japan) do not use middle names, I don't think Yoko needs or should have one.
It would make a cute cat name, especially for one that screeches and wails a lot like Yoko Ono.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Yoko! - lakin5 Oct 9 2012, 6:59:46 AM
- Re: Yoko! - Pie Oct 11 2012, 4:16:00 AM
- More Info! - lakin5 Oct 9 2012, 1:16:22 PM
- I like it. (m) - Billina Oct 9 2012, 11:43:10 AM
- Re: Yoko! - ninjato Oct 9 2012, 10:00:44 AM
- Re: Yoko! - Coco-Poco Oct 9 2012, 8:28:08 AM
- Re: Yoko! - Ludwig Oct 9 2012, 7:49:59 AM
- Re: Yoko! - Ismene Oct 10 2012, 10:44:37 AM
- *snerk* - PantheraVirgo Oct 9 2012, 3:05:48 PM
- Re: Yoko! - RoxStar Oct 9 2012, 7:23:48 AM
- Oh no. - MoonAgeDaydreamer Oct 9 2012, 7:09:13 AM