||humblebee (Authenticated as humblebee)
||March 29, 2013 at 7:14:53 AM
||Joyce? by Just Jonquil
I don't know if it will rise again. I think it's unlikely, at least for the near future. I know I love Grace, but I'm very lukewarm on Joyce, and I really only like it at all because I have a positive association to go with it.
That OYS sound is just unappealing. Even the way my mouth moves when I say Joyce is kind of unpleasant, imo. Joyce comes out all puckered and weaselly. I feel the same about the OYD sound in Lloyd or the OYT sound in Hoyt. Joy may be the only "oy" name I come close to loving.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Joyce? - Just Jonquil Mar 29 2013, 4:15:53 AM
- Re: Joyce? - Elena Mar 29 2013, 7:02:31 PM
- Re: Joyce? - Phoebe Mar 29 2013, 5:04:51 PM
- Re: Joyce? - RoxStar Mar 29 2013, 7:16:14 AM
- Re: Joyce? - humblebee Mar 29 2013, 7:14:53 AM