- It just looks prettier and more pleasant to me. Reminds me more of a pretty little girl rather than an old miserable woman. Claire
- The 'i' makes the name look so
much better in my opinion. Clare
is so lifeless to me for some reason. Catherine
looks trendy and like a poor attempt at being unique.Kay
- I thought about it for a bit and decided the 'e' is pretty unnecessary. Doesn't do much for the name.
I pronounce Aveline
- Looks softer, again the 'h' always seemed unnecessary to me. Marc
- Distinguishes the name from just the word "mark" and it also seems more handsome to me. Also makes more sense as a nn for Marcus
looks too much like "puke"
I pronounce Jack
- Living in Canada, I think it'd be cruel to deviate that far from English/French pronunciations. Sean
- I know this one doesn't make sense pronunciation-wise either but obviously it's a popular enough name for people not to screw it up.Celine
- Looks prettier to me and makes it seem more distinct from Selena
just looks stupid and ugly to me, as do all names that should start with a 'C' but were changed to 'K' in an attempt to be unique.Alan
would just mess people up I think, it would always get misspelled as a first name.