Okay, once again, here in descending order are the comparative results for all who took Anton LaVey's "Test of the 13 Factors":
4 - Miyoushi 5 - Lilith, Mike C, Phyllis 6 - Gia Nadine, 'Cole, Nana, Melissa, Daividh 7 - Andrea 8 - Pavlos 9 - Nanaea
And here are the answers:
1. Have others ever referred to you as a witch? YES. If you are a genuine witch, others will notice.
2. Do you have an ancestor or relative who was or is a witch? INSIGNIFICANT. Anton LaVey wrote: "The most common credential used by modern witches is inherited ability, followed closely by 'proper' astrological signs." And, "Pedigrees are of questionable importance when the dog is sleeping while the burglar makes off with the silver... Likewise, it is useless to have a grandmother who read tea leaves and a Scorpio rising in your chart" if you can't get and keep the things in life that you want.
3. Are you better off today than you were a year ago? YES. Anton wrote: "In any pursuit which deals with talent as an important factor towards success, academic or official licensing is of secondary importance. What is of prime importance is the *result* which is obtained through the use of the medium and how it is received by those to whom it is directed."
4. Do you feel you have supernatural forces working against you? NO. See #18.
5. Is black your favorite color? INSIGNIFICANT. Speaking strictly from a fashion viewpoint, Anton wrote: "If you are not actually fat, light colors are always sexier than dark ones, as they show more of the contours of your body. Most witches make the mistake of assuming black to be the standard for all clothing."
6. Do others seek out your company without your trying? YES. Genuine witches have a natural magnetism and seductiveness.
7. Do you ever have fits of jealousy? YES. All human beings experience jealousy. The self-aware ones admit it. A genuine witch is self-aware.
8. Have you experienced what you would consider E.S.P.? YES. Anton wrote: "...I believe that the majority of things that are attributed to E.S.P., or a sixth sense, are nothing more than unconscious manifestations of our existing five senses: sight, hearing, smell, taste, and touch. The reason the techniques of utilizing much of the sixth sense nonsense are not learned is because to do so would mean admitting that animals had something we don't have and they might be able to teach us a few things."
9. Are you strict in your attention to feminine hygiene? (For guys, make it "masculine hygiene".) NO. Anton LaVey believed that you shouldn't "scrub away your natural odors of seduction." I, personally, have to differ somewhat with him on that, as the more intense the "natural odor", the less seductive I find it. However, not being a perfume user, myself, I think Anton made a good point in saying: "I find it ironic that the science of perfumery was developed in days when such extracts were applied *in addition* to the natural odors of the body. Many perfumes were employed because of the lack of sanitation and hygiene, which necessitated the strong odors being covered up by stronger ones."
10. Do you find others going along with what you want of them? YES. For obvious reasons.
11. Were your born under any of these signs: Leo, Scorpio, Pisces? INSIGNIFICANT. See #2.
12. Have you ever been considered "cheap"? YES. And, what's more, a genuine witch doesn't care, either, what others who have not gained her/his respect might happen to think of her/him.
13. Have you experienced anything of a mystical nature while using drugs? INSIGNIFICANT. Anton wrote: "Let me state categorically at this point that drugs are antithetical to the practice of magic, as they tend to disassociate the user from reality, even though he oftentimes thinks himself closer."
14. Do you have an interest in movies and TV shows with an occult theme? YES.
15. Do you often wear undergarments that are black in color or of a flashy nature? NO. This question reflects one of Anton LaVey's personal fetishes, in that he found simple white underwear to be the most seductive. Anton wrote: "Undies should look as though you didn't plan on anyone seeing them; then they look more forbidden." And, of course, one's competence in seduction is a key factor in witchery.
16. Are you accomplished in commonplace skills? YES. Anton wrote that the competent witch "knows formulas for various concoctions... Well, if you haven't guessed already, this means that if you can't cook, you'd better learn... Commonplace skills are essential."
17. Would you consider yourself to be intellectual? INSIGNIFICANT. Genuine witches are intelligent and creative -- but not necessarily "intellectuals". Anton wrote: "Intellectualism for its own sake seldom has any place in the behavior pattern of the witch, unless one can cleverly combine it with sex and wonder themes."
18. Is there anything you would fear as a consequence of your practice of applied witchery? NO. Anton LaVey viewed the Wiccan "Rule of Three" (the concept whereby anything one does supposedly coming back at one times three) to be a guilt-inducing philosophy influenced by the tenets of Christianity. *Of course* a person who believes in the "Rule of Three" will discover her/his curses "bouncing back" times three on her/him. If the act of cursing (figuratively speaking) is threefold guilt-producing in an individual, then that will certainly ensure the backfire of said curse.
19. Do you find that men often make passes at you? (For guys: Do you find that women often come on to you?) INSIGNIFICANT. A genuine (and discriminating) witch selects her/his target(s) of interest, and casually dismisses the rest of humanity as not being worthy of notice.
20. Do you wear any kind of amulet or charm that has occult significance? INSIGNIFICANT.