||Would you settle for some anagrams of Telliffier ?
||Pavlos (guest, 220.127.116.11)
||October 16, 2001 at 3:42:22 AM
||find meaning by telliffier
- "Filter life" from unwanted insects and parasited using "Flit Relief" brand insecticide.
- "If fell rite!" exclaimed the newly-initiated freemason.
- "If eel,flirt": bumper sticker of sex-crazed amphibian reptile.
- "Fillet fire," a vegetarian's nightmare.
- "I feel flirt" exclaimed the Swedish tourist as she first set foot in Greece.
- "Fire, it fell" reported Christian Amanpour in Kabul.
- "Lift relief!" thought the incontinent patient as he saw an elevator.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- find meaning - telliffier Oct 15 2001, 6:41:54 PM
- Would you settle for some anagrams of Telliffier ? - Pavlos Oct 16 2001, 3:42:22 AM
- RTFM - Nanaea Oct 15 2001, 8:22:21 PM