||"Raven" seems logical.
||Juuitchan (guest, 22.214.171.124)
||January 9, 2002 at 1:36:04 AM
||Need Help with a Name by Sue
"Raven" seems logical so she will not have to spell it out for anyone.
I like "Mariko" for a similar reason. But "Raven" is better.
"Wendy" seems excellent too.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Need Help with a Name - Sue Jan 8 2002, 10:12:54 AM
- Re: Need Help with a Name - lisa Jan 15 2002, 10:05:13 PM
- "Raven" seems logical. - Juuitchan Jan 9 2002, 1:36:04 AM
- Im going to agree Cianna Leona sounds like the country Sierra Leone, and Kerrigan Leona doesn't seem to flow, Jaelyn works nicely, - Silver Jan 8 2002, 7:32:43 PM
- Re: Need Help with a Name - Agata Jan 8 2002, 5:50:00 PM
- Re: Need Help with a Name - Nanaea Jan 8 2002, 2:32:52 PM
- I like Aubrey the best. If you're gonna use Cianna (See-an-a), I'd spell it will an S so that she doesn't have to go through life with this dialogue: "Kee-ah-nuh?" "No, SEE-ah-nuh." n/t - Andrea Jan 8 2002, 11:33:04 AM