||What is the kanji for this name?
||Phyllis (guest, 22.214.171.124)
||May 12, 2002 at 6:21:59 PM
||Akirou by Haiyaku
If I remember what my Japanese language professor has said repeatedly, the kanji makes ALL the difference in what a work/name means.
Phyllis (aka Sidhe Uaine or Gaia Euphoria)
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Akirou - Haiyaku May 11 2002, 7:19:23 PM
- Re: Akirou - Arielle May 17 2002, 9:40:52 PM
- Re: Akirou - Haiyaku May 16 2002, 3:31:45 PM
- What is the kanji for this name? - Phyllis May 12 2002, 6:21:59 PM
- Re: Akirou - Agata May 11 2002, 7:35:29 PM