||Chrisell (Authenticated as Chrisell)
||March 2, 2005 at 1:15:14 AM
||Re: Ngila by Jessica Randall
I don't know of a single Italian word that starts with "ng" (my Italian-English dictionary certainly doesn't have any). I don't want to sound "narky", but do you have any evidence to back up that pronunciation?
♦ Chrisell ♦
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us. - J.R.R. Tolkien.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Ngila - Seda* Mar 1 2005, 4:00:41 PM
- Re: Ngila - Chrisell Mar 2 2005, 1:02:17 AM
- Re: Ngila - Jessica Randall Mar 1 2005, 11:05:09 PM
- Re: Ngila - Chrisell Mar 2 2005, 1:15:14 AM
- Re: Ngila - Jessica Randall Mar 2 2005, 1:45:39 PM
- Re: Ngila - Caprice Mar 2 2005, 12:09:21 PM
- Re: Ngila - Anneza Mar 1 2005, 10:36:38 PM
- Re: Ngila - Miss Claire Mar 1 2005, 5:41:48 PM