||ATTN: daividh (guest, 220.127.116.11)
||September 18, 2002 at 12:30:07 AM
I found your comments to be very rude and uncalled for. A simple "I don't care for them" would have been fine. THESE are the reasons behind the names:
1) I actually prefer Jordan to Jordyn, but my DH likes it better this way. Also seeing the name Jordan, a person would think "boy." And how on earth does adding a "Y" constitute "trailer" ??
2) Just so you know "Mackenzie" is going to be called by her mn because of a family tradition on my DH's side of the family. Many people go by their mns, nothing is wrong with that.
3) Mac- does mean "son of..." but obviously, I don't care seeing as my first daughter will be named Mackenzie. PLUS... where I come from, naming your child Mackenzie now would be about the same as naming him Natalie.
4) How is it irresponsible to have 6 kids, unless you are from China? I want a large family, and I am free to do so. THAT comment was just completely stupid.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- names - ATTN: daividh Sep 18 2002, 12:30:07 AM