||Profe Esteban (guest, 126.96.36.199)
||May 16, 2005 at 10:28:26 AM
||Urraca by Miss Claire
Urraca has germanic origin (comes from "uro") and defines the magpie.
There's a cartoon known as "Something magpies" where the magpies are called Heckle and Jeckle. In Spanish, we know them as Tuco and Tico, and the cartoon is "Las urracas parlanchinas" (The chatterbox [or talkative]magpies). EG.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Urraca - Miss Claire May 15 2005, 6:43:54 PM
- Re: Urraca - attention, Mis Claire May 16 2005, 5:58:48 PM
- Re: Urraca - Miranda May 16 2005, 3:30:00 PM
- Re: Urraca - Profe Esteban May 16 2005, 10:28:26 AM
- Re: Urraca - Satu May 16 2005, 3:03:31 AM