||Shock & Awe / Iraqi Freedom: An anagrammatic analysis [rated R]
||Pavlos (guest, 22.214.171.124)
||March 22, 2003 at 2:50:48 AM
||Iraq & the importance of names by Elizabeth
The Anagram Oracle reveals that these two expressions hide aspects of George Dubya's intellectual capacities, as well as of his onanistic inclinations:
"Operation Iraqi Freedom"
Error! Idiot, me! IQ of an ape!
"Shock and Awe"
A son whacked (i.e. Dubya Jr)
Wank, sod, ache
Shake own cad
Saw and choke
Chokes a wand
Choked a swan
Coda: He wanks
Shake own cad
Sack oen head
Hack one's wad
A wad's choken
My apologies if I have offended anyone.Take it as comic relief, which is far less offensive than watching Mesopotamia burn on CNN...
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Iraq - off topic - Pavlos Mar 21 2003, 3:17:12 PM
- Re: Iraq - off topic - Eleanor Mar 24 2003, 10:56:13 AM
- Re: Iraq - off topic - Anneza Mar 24 2003, 3:14:59 AM
- Re: Iraq - off topic - Maeve Celyn Mar 21 2003, 9:26:17 PM
- I totally agree with you, Pavlos! - Satu Mar 21 2003, 7:04:14 PM
- Iraq & the importance of names - Elizabeth Mar 21 2003, 6:46:05 PM
- Shock & Awe / Iraqi Freedom: An anagrammatic analysis [rated R] - Pavlos Mar 22 2003, 2:50:48 AM
- Re: Iraq - off topic - Nanaea Mar 21 2003, 6:35:11 PM
- Re: Iraq - off topic - Magia Mar 21 2003, 4:41:37 PM
- Re: Iraq - off topic - LissaLeigh Mar 21 2003, 3:33:27 PM