||Agata (Authenticated as ADT)
||April 17, 2007 at 12:13:47 AM
||Re: Kay-sha by Erin
For Polish-speakers KAH-shah is the only
Note that people do choose to change how a name is pronounced. Tomorrow I may start pronouncing Ashley as "Barbara" and if enough people do it it will be accepted. Note that words are fluid.
And how come everyone is stuck on Kasia? Why not Cassia as KAY-sha...
To answer the op - I definitely suggest that the name could be Keysha. ("e" as in "Ken" + "sha")
This message was edited by the author on April 17, 2007 at 12:27:19 AM
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Kay-sha - Auriel Apr 16 2007, 2:46:45 AM
- Re: Kay-sha - Julia Apr 19 2007, 5:15:51 PM
- Re: Kay-sha - Erin Apr 17 2007, 12:10:08 AM
- Re: Kay-sha - Agata Apr 17 2007, 12:13:47 AM
- Re: Kay-sha - Lauren B Apr 16 2007, 12:20:57 PM