||raindancing (Authenticated as raindancing)
||April 29, 2007 at 3:28:08 AM
||??? by Egyptian Princess
Americanized spelling of the French topographic name Garrigue (see Garrigues).
Scottish: variant of Garioch, a habitational name from the district in Aberdeenshire so named.
English: habitational name from Garwick in Lincolnshire, named from an Old English personal name G?ra + Old English wic ‘(dairy) farm’.
This message was edited by the author on April 29, 2007 at 3:39:53 AM
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- ??? - Egyptian Princess Apr 28 2007, 9:45:09 PM
- Re: ??? - raindancing Apr 29 2007, 3:28:08 AM
- Re: ??? - Egyptian Princess Apr 29 2007, 6:38:55 AM
- Re: ??? - anouk Apr 28 2007, 11:48:19 PM
- Re: ??? - Egyptian Princess Apr 29 2007, 6:38:30 AM