||Re: name update
||Minikui (guest, 18.104.22.168)
||May 19, 2007 at 3:23:36 AM
||name update by Mike C
You're doing a great job there!
Just one question, how do you chose which meaning to list for the japanese names? Since sometimes there are over 50+ different possible spellings and meanings, so how do you chose which of those to include in the list here? I'm interested because some of them aren't really what I thought to be the most common associations. Also, for some names there are 4 different meanings while for others there is only one listed, eventhough more than one do exist.
I'm not trying to critize your work, I'm only wondering and interested :)
PS: Why has Arisu been removed (the meaning was correct as well)
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- name update - Mike C May 19 2007, 2:31:51 AM
- Fun, thanks! nt - Julia May 31 2007, 5:35:04 PM
- Re: name update - Dot May 20 2007, 1:12:40 AM
- Yay! - Miranda May 20 2007, 12:30:03 AM
- Re: Yay! - Mike C May 22 2007, 10:44:49 AM
- Re: name update - Minikui May 19 2007, 3:23:36 AM