||Anneza (Authenticated as Anneza)
||May 20, 2007 at 10:49:34 PM
||Re: Yael? by Noa
Two that I can think of! We don't hear them in English because they don't get used to indicate different meanings ... but if you listen closely to the English word "little", you'll hear a "light L" at the start and a "dark L" at the end. Magic!
To my ears, they only use the light version in French. Which one is used in Hebrew, or is there a third variation?
PS: Who are you calling American? I'm a happy South African, I am!
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Yael? - Cassandra113 May 17 2007, 10:45:04 PM
- Re: Yael? - garden2 May 20 2007, 7:51:05 PM
- Re: Yael? - Anneza May 18 2007, 4:12:04 AM
- Re: Yael? - Noa May 19 2007, 2:30:52 AM
- Re: Yael? - Anneza May 20 2007, 10:49:34 PM