||তন্ময় ভট (guest, 22.214.171.124)
||August 15, 2005 at 5:39:36 PM
||Re: Jasreet by Nicola
Thanks for this information.
Most baby names books invent meanings out of the blue. The tradition of inventing fantastic facts about other cultures has a long and respectable history going back at least to Herodotus, the father of history; and continued unabated through Victorian (colonial) England to this day.
As such, it helps if sources as unreliable as baby name books are explicitly acknowledged. And, in case, the particular baby name book has proven reliable in the past, it is useful to know that, too.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Jasreet - jennifer Aug 12 2005, 1:48:38 PM
- Re: Jasreet - Nicola Aug 14 2005, 12:54:06 AM
- Re: Jasreet - তন্ময় ভট Aug 14 2005, 6:36:06 AM
- Re: Jasreet - Nicola Aug 15 2005, 4:56:57 PM
- Re: Jasreet - তন্ময় ভট Aug 15 2005, 5:39:36 PM
- Re: Jasreet - Miss Claire Aug 12 2005, 2:37:52 PM