||first names facts?
||Greywacke (guest, 126.96.36.199)
||October 9, 2003 at 8:11:30 AM
- longest first name ever (in characters, - and ' count too, sofar i got a guess at 20 characters)
- shortest first name (i think 2 is the shortest, Jo and Mo, etc.)
- most consecutive vowels in a first name (i believe its 3, but i stand under correction)
- most consecutive consonants in a first name (i believe its 3, but i stand under correction)
- most consecutive symbols in a first name (i believe its 1, but i stand under correction)
- most first names a person has on this planet (well according to your site it's 4, which is where it is at the moment)
- the list of consonants: BCÇDÐFGHJKLMNÑPQRSßTVWXYÝZbcçdfghjklmnñpqrstvwxyýÿz
- the list of vowels: AEIOUaeiouÀÁÂÃÄÅÆÈÉÊËÌÍÎÏÒÓÔÕÖØÙÚÛÜàáâãäæèéêëìíîïðòóôõöøùúûü
- the list of symbols: '-
i stand under correction for the 3 though...
please, i require the help of someone who knows etymology very well. And preferably rather soon.
thanks in advance,
Pierre du Toit
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
|There were no other messages in this thread.|