||CN (Authenticated as CSwe)
||April 20, 2008 at 10:16:23 AM
How is Teagan pronounced? Is it Tee-gan or Teh-gan/Tei-gan? Are both pronounciations possible? I've also seen Teagan spelt Taegan which would indicate the pronounciation tei-gan in my opinion. Could Tegan be a possible spelling for a boy?
Quote of the day: It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Teagan, prn.? - CN Apr 20 2008, 10:16:23 AM
- Re: Teagan, prn.? - erika kirsten Apr 25 2008, 4:36:50 PM
- Re: Teagan, prn.? - Pam Apr 24 2008, 12:25:33 PM
- Re: Teagan, prn.? - Miranda Apr 23 2008, 5:01:13 PM
- Re: Teagan, prn.? - penguiny7 Apr 21 2008, 5:47:14 AM
- Re: Teagan, prn.? - Tempestgirl Apr 20 2008, 4:25:30 PM
- Re: Teagan, prn.? - Charlie Blue Apr 20 2008, 12:41:49 PM