Hold up Silver what do you mean the albanian language is new it is much more older than the greek or latin language. The greeks were created after the Trojan war. The greek language is much more younger than the albanish, it is thanx to the illirians that they made the greek and latin language so riche. There is noway that the greek language could creat so quikly as it did, the illirians help'd the greeks creat the greek language. The illirians named greek and latin words after illirian people. The word Vera means something in latin but in albanish it means "Sommer". Constant, Damnus, Corcyre is latin words with albanish backrounds. Alexander the great was illirian his mother Olympia, prinses of Epirus and his father Philip from Macedonia, the macedonians were a illirian tribe, ma ce dhen means "you have said it". Somedays before Alexander was born Olympia had a dream, i don't remeber the hole story but she had a dream about she given birth. When the day came, when she gave birth to Alexander it was like in the dream. Olympia said in illirian "ka le si ander" in albanish "ka le si enderr" meaning "born like in the dream". Is it not more specific than alex-ander as greeks translate. Aristolote was born in Stageira a city in Macedonia. Aristoltes mother Festia or Festias had a 100 procent macedonian or illirian blood and his father was half macedonian (illirian) and half greek. Aristolte could speek the illirian language but he wrote in greek because the illiran language wasen't no writting language. I can translate greek, latin, gods, heros, astronomers, words, places all over the world with the help of the pelasigian, illiran and the albanian language. The city Troya was located in present Turkey in the mythology but in the history the city was located in Dardania somewhere in present Herzegovinia. The albanian words "trojet tona" means "our place", what do you think about that.
Each divinity in the mythology is explained by the albanian language. The illirans gave in greek the senses after.
Aedon: the name is dervied from the albanish "e don" meaning "do you wont to".
Afrodite: in albanish "afer dites" meaning "near the day".
Ajax: in albanish "gjakes" meaning "the man who likes blood".
Ares: in albanish "erz" or "erez" which means "pride".
Akilles, Achille: in albanish "aq i lehti" meaning "so light".
Demetra: in albanish "dheu motra" meaning "sister earth".
Helene: in albanish "e lena" meaning "the girl we leave".
Hera: in albanish "era" means "wind".
LAERTE: in albanish "le urte" meaning "born quiet or vertuous".
HADES: in albanish "ha deks" means "eating deaths"
Odysee: in albanish "udhes" meaning "travler".
Penelope: in albanish "pene e lype" meaning "the one who asks thread".
Promethee: in albanish "pruë me dhe" "bring with earth".
Tartare: in albanish "terr terr" meaning "darkness from darkness".
Telemaque: in albanish "te leu mec" maning "you got a boy as children".
To be continued
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Do you have a albanian name: Over 60 names - Constantin Jan 18 2004, 12:43:26 PM
- Hebrew from Apiru, Epirus - Ismail Kadare Jun 25 2004, 7:16:03 AM
- It's really annoying me now, its AlbanIAN not AlbanISH!!!!!!n/t - Attica Jan 23 2004, 2:15:37 PM
- Dude, is anyone reminded of... - Kat Jan 20 2004, 5:23:33 PM
- Re: Do you have a albanian name: Over 60 names - Caprice Jan 20 2004, 12:35:37 PM
- Re: the meaning of the name Isadora or Issadrora in albanish - Constantin Jan 20 2004, 6:28:41 AM
- Re: Do you have a albanian name: Over 60 names - Chrisell Jan 20 2004, 5:33:39 AM
- Re: Do you have a albanian name: Over 60 names - danielthegreat Jan 20 2004, 3:53:09 AM
- I think i missed some fun - Silver Jan 19 2004, 6:34:49 PM
- LOL! In this case, Constantin is from the French "Con" mening...Cu... well, forget it :P n/t - PA FLOSS Jan 21 2004, 3:55:45 AM
- LOL!!(N/T) - Magia (the one who has a gay mother) Jan 20 2004, 7:54:10 PM
- Aaah, haaah! (m) - Caprice Jan 20 2004, 3:27:45 PM
- Ooh ooh! Do mine! lol. - Jordan Jan 21 2004, 5:40:11 PM
- Chrisell is derived from "kris" and "säl", meaning seal in crisis - Chrisell Jan 20 2004, 11:17:32 PM
- Re: Aaah, haaah! (m) try to translate this name in swedish if you can Caprice or is it to hard for you. Illyana, Alexander, Kassander, Theodora, Adrian, Andre, Adelina and more. - Thyejdoren Jan 20 2004, 5:37:22 PM
- "My aunt lives in a swamp" ROFL! nt - Miranda Jan 20 2004, 12:17:07 AM
- Re: I think i missed some fun - Constantin Jan 19 2004, 7:56:44 PM
- What is the point in trying to teach everyone "a lesson" and then deffend your "theories" by copy/pasting HUGE chunks of text, stolen from someone elses literature?? :os (n/t) - Magia Jan 19 2004, 5:21:18 PM
- Re: Do you have a albanian name: Over 60 names - Caprice Jan 19 2004, 3:16:29 PM
- Fun, but utterly bogus! ROTFL! - Pavlos Jan 19 2004, 3:00:19 AM
- Re: Do you have a albanian name: Over 60 names - Satu Jan 18 2004, 4:31:07 PM
- Re: Do you have a albanian name: Over 60 names - Caprice Jan 18 2004, 3:06:35 PM
- Re: Do you have a albanian name: Over 60 names - Ava Jan 18 2004, 2:06:48 PM
- Constantin, are you a copy-cat or an MPD? - Ivayla Jan 18 2004, 12:59:26 PM