||Re: I think i missed some fun
||Pavlos (guest, 184.108.40.206)
||January 21, 2004 at 4:12:12 AM
||Re: I think i missed some fun by Constantin
(1) Excuse me, but how did the Illyrians pre-exist the Greeks, when the word "Illyria" is derived from the Greek "Illyria" (according to my trusry Oxford English Dictionary CDROM)?
(2) Alexander was indeed a Macedonian! And like all Macedonians he spoke Greek, worshiped teh Greek Gods and participated in the Olympics.
(3) Dont intentionally confound the macedonian (northern Greek) people and culture of classical times with the newly-founded country of "FYRO Macedonia", whose people and language are related to Bulgaria!
(4) As far as your laughable Micky Mouse etymologies of Hellenic Gods, no comments...
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Do you have a albanian name: Over 60 names - Constantin Jan 18 2004, 12:43:26 PM
- Hebrew from Apiru, Epirus - Ismail Kadare Jun 25 2004, 7:16:03 AM
- It's really annoying me now, its AlbanIAN not AlbanISH!!!!!!n/t - Attica Jan 23 2004, 2:15:37 PM
- Dude, is anyone reminded of... - Kat Jan 20 2004, 5:23:33 PM
- Re: Do you have a albanian name: Over 60 names - Caprice Jan 20 2004, 12:35:37 PM
- Re: the meaning of the name Isadora or Issadrora in albanish - Constantin Jan 20 2004, 6:28:41 AM
- Re: Do you have a albanian name: Over 60 names - Chrisell Jan 20 2004, 5:33:39 AM
- Re: Do you have a albanian name: Over 60 names - danielthegreat Jan 20 2004, 3:53:09 AM
- I think i missed some fun - Silver Jan 19 2004, 6:34:49 PM
- LOL! In this case, Constantin is from the French "Con" mening...Cu... well, forget it :P n/t - PA FLOSS Jan 21 2004, 3:55:45 AM
- LOL!!(N/T) - Magia (the one who has a gay mother) Jan 20 2004, 7:54:10 PM
- Aaah, haaah! (m) - Caprice Jan 20 2004, 3:27:45 PM
- Ooh ooh! Do mine! lol. - Jordan Jan 21 2004, 5:40:11 PM
- Chrisell is derived from "kris" and "säl", meaning seal in crisis - Chrisell Jan 20 2004, 11:17:32 PM
- Re: Aaah, haaah! (m) try to translate this name in swedish if you can Caprice or is it to hard for you. Illyana, Alexander, Kassander, Theodora, Adrian, Andre, Adelina and more. - Thyejdoren Jan 20 2004, 5:37:22 PM
- "My aunt lives in a swamp" ROFL! nt - Miranda Jan 20 2004, 12:17:07 AM
- Re: I think i missed some fun - Constantin Jan 19 2004, 7:56:44 PM
- What is the point in trying to teach everyone "a lesson" and then deffend your "theories" by copy/pasting HUGE chunks of text, stolen from someone elses literature?? :os (n/t) - Magia Jan 19 2004, 5:21:18 PM
- Re: Do you have a albanian name: Over 60 names - Caprice Jan 19 2004, 3:16:29 PM
- Fun, but utterly bogus! ROTFL! - Pavlos Jan 19 2004, 3:00:19 AM
- Re: Do you have a albanian name: Over 60 names - Satu Jan 18 2004, 4:31:07 PM
- Re: Do you have a albanian name: Over 60 names - Caprice Jan 18 2004, 3:06:35 PM
- Re: Do you have a albanian name: Over 60 names - Ava Jan 18 2004, 2:06:48 PM
- Constantin, are you a copy-cat or an MPD? - Ivayla Jan 18 2004, 12:59:26 PM