||CN (Authenticated as CSwe)
||October 13, 2008 at 6:13:46 AM
I wonder about the pronounciation of Rhys? Is there any possibility that the rye-s (not like 'rice') pronounciation could be legit? I saw a discussion on another board a while ago that indicated that the
rye-s pronounciaiton is used as well. Personally, I love Rhys (rye-s) and that is how I would pronounce it intuitively but I would never use a name and pronounce it incorrectly.
C'est beaucoup moins inquiétant de parler du mauvais temps
Et c'est tellement plus mignon de se faire traiter de con
La vie c'est plus marrant, c'est moins désespérant en chantant.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Rhys? - CN Oct 13 2008, 6:13:46 AM
- Re: Rhys? - MermaidGoddess28 Oct 13 2008, 10:27:03 AM
- Um - Llewella Oct 13 2008, 11:19:31 AM
- Re: Um - Anneza Oct 13 2008, 11:03:17 PM
- Re: Um - Anthony Oct 18 2008, 12:34:19 AM