||Llewella (Authenticated as penguiny7)
||October 13, 2008 at 11:19:31 AM
||Re: Rhys? by MermaidGoddess28
No, that doesn't help her.
As for the original post, I've heard of Ryce (pronounced like rice) on a girl-- the daughter in the movie Beethoven. I think I've heard Rhys pronounced like rice (not sure which gender), but it's not a correct pronunciation that I know of.
This message was edited by the author on October 13, 2008 at 11:59:40 AM
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Rhys? - CN Oct 13 2008, 6:13:46 AM
- Re: Rhys? - MermaidGoddess28 Oct 13 2008, 10:27:03 AM
- Um - Llewella Oct 13 2008, 11:19:31 AM
- Re: Um - Anneza Oct 13 2008, 11:03:17 PM
- Re: Um - Anthony Oct 18 2008, 12:34:19 AM