||Anthony (Authenticated as Anthony)
||October 18, 2008 at 12:34:19 AM
||Re: Um by Anneza
Just a note I live outside the US, in Australia and saying the 'th' in my name as a -th- sound is actually the accepted norm here, only my grandfather doesn't use it.
"All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree." --Albert Einstein
"Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it." ~ Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Rhys? - CN Oct 13 2008, 6:13:46 AM
- Re: Rhys? - MermaidGoddess28 Oct 13 2008, 10:27:03 AM
- Um - Llewella Oct 13 2008, 11:19:31 AM
- Re: Um - Anneza Oct 13 2008, 11:03:17 PM
- Re: Um - Anthony Oct 18 2008, 12:34:19 AM