||Anneza (guest, 188.8.131.52)
||March 17, 2004 at 10:36:56 PM
||merken by michael
No idea, so let's play!
You get mermaids and mermen, so how about a small (-ken as a diminutive ending) sea-cat - either descended from a ship's cat which would have earned its voyage by catching rats on board, or just one that's really, really fond of fish?
Depending on your son's age, that should do nicely ...
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- merken - michael Mar 17 2004, 3:14:05 PM
- Re: merken - Georgia Mar 19 2004, 12:00:09 PM
- Merken - Merriment Mar 18 2004, 3:12:13 AM
- Re: merken - Devonelisa Mar 18 2004, 1:55:34 AM
- Re: merken - Anneza Mar 17 2004, 10:36:56 PM