||Re: In that case (m)
||tayariswife (Authenticated as tayariswife)
||December 6, 2009 at 9:55:44 PM
||In that case (m) by Helena
The way that John (my nail tech)pronounces the name, it is a tay-URI. So the tay is a short sound. he recognized the spelling right away though... I think that your Teuri is the closest thing I have yet though, THANK YOU!
If the name means heaven sales would that mean sold from heaven? I guess this could be a wrestler name. Who knows?
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Tayari - tayariswife Dec 4 2009, 11:22:20 AM
- Re: Tayari - Cleveland Kent Evans Dec 4 2009, 3:42:02 PM
- Re: Tayari - tayariswife Dec 4 2009, 5:44:16 PM
- In that case (m) - Helena Dec 4 2009, 7:14:51 PM
- Re: In that case (m) - tayariswife Dec 6 2009, 9:55:44 PM
- Re: Tayari - Helena Dec 4 2009, 2:10:16 PM