||HanaB (Authenticated as HanaB)
||March 9, 2010 at 4:14:10 AM
||Re: Kitka by Kirke
Does it also mean flower in Polish, or not?
I realised in Czech it also used to mean this thing called aigrette - especially a real flower used to decorate a hat, often given by a girl to her beloved man, as documented by folk songs.
But it's already a mostly forgotten meaning.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Kitka - Balázs Katalin Feb 18 2010, 3:30:03 PM
- Re: Kitka - zora Feb 21 2010, 11:26:28 PM
- Re: Kitka - Christo Feb 19 2010, 5:56:08 AM
- Re: Kitka - Kirke Feb 18 2010, 4:53:43 PM
- Re: Kitka - HanaB Mar 9 2010, 4:14:10 AM