||Marie (guest, 22.214.171.124)
||June 9, 2010 at 9:50:28 PM
I know that the name Leah is biblical and that it's Hebrew meaning is usually given as "weary" or "gazelle" (or occasionally "cow"). I've also seen it be listed as an English name with the meaning of "meadow" and as an Irish/Scottish one meaning "the light of the sun".
Does anyone know for sure if there actually is a British version of Leah and can anyone verify the meanings?
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Leah - Marie Jun 9 2010, 9:50:28 PM
- Re: Leah - Julian Jul 1 2010, 1:47:49 PM
- Re: Leah - Anneza Jun 10 2010, 12:56:55 AM
- Re: Leah - Lily Jun 13 2010, 10:08:29 AM
- Re: Leah - email@example.com Jun 10 2010, 4:21:04 AM