||lizagirl (Authenticated as lizagirl)
||June 24, 2010 at 7:52:11 PM
||Re: Kerwin by Speranza
I've heard about the Irish using "Kirwan" as a surname, actually...It's funny, because my Dad (Kerwin) went to Ireland once, and for the first time in his life, he was in a place where people didn't think his name was strange.
I wonder why it was on the charts--albeit at the very bottom--for such a short time, and how it appeared and disappeared so suddenly.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Kerwin - lizagirl Jun 21 2010, 12:08:43 PM
- Re: Kerwin - Speranza Jun 21 2010, 2:52:25 PM
- Re: Kerwin - lizagirl Jun 24 2010, 7:52:11 PM
- Re: Kerwin - Norah Namenerd Jul 5 2010, 6:37:33 PM
- Duplicate - sorry - Speranza Jun 21 2010, 2:52:24 PM