||CN (Authenticated as CSwe)
||October 21, 2011 at 2:42:37 PM
||Kina by Lily
It is rare but Kina is used as a name in Sweden. Kina is also the word for China. It is pronounced both like sheena and k-eena (hard K). I tried to find out more about its origin and meaning but I had no luck. I doubt there's any connection to the country though.
* Ellen * Astrid * Eira * August * Emmanuel * Isidore
Hey you! Out there in the cold, getting lonely, getting old, can you hear me?
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Kina - Lily Oct 21 2011, 8:22:51 AM
- Thank you all! nt - Lily Oct 26 2011, 7:55:17 AM
- Re: Kina - SugarPlumFairy Oct 21 2011, 3:57:38 PM
- Re: Kina - CN Oct 21 2011, 2:42:37 PM
- Re: Kina - Sofia Oct 21 2011, 2:11:11 PM