||Loki (Authenticated as SamJr7)
||May 28, 2012 at 11:07:56 AM
||Niam by Aviva
Niam comes from the Indian word which means, "Contribution of God."
I also found that it's Arabic and female. But it also said that it means "Contribution of God".
It's a brand new day!
And the sun is high!
All the birds are singin' that you're gonna die!
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Niam - Aviva May 15 2012, 2:54:34 PM
- Re: Niam - Loki May 28 2012, 11:07:56 AM
- Re: Niam - তন্ময় ভট্টাচার্য্য May 29 2012, 5:15:46 AM
- Re: Niam - Chetan Mittal Jul 4 2012, 10:47:08 AM
- Re: Niam - তন্ময় ভট্টাচার্য্য Jul 24 2012, 3:17:45 PM