View Message

<  >
Subject: Re: name about Zoe
Author: Katie   (guest,
Date: February 14, 2006 at 1:51:11 PM
Reply to: name about Zoe by Elizabeth
To create the "two dots" (it is called a diaeresis or umlaut and is an accent mark placed on the last vowel of two consecutive vowels to indicate that it is not a silent vowel and is to be pronounced) all you have to do is click "insert" on word document, scrowl down to "symbols" and then find the diaeresis.

Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.

Messages in this thread: