Of the names that were deleted...
Three were misspelled
BENJÁMIM (m) -> BENJÁMIN
ŠTĚPÁNA (f) -> ŠTĚPÁNKA
TZVIYA (f) -> TZIVYA
These had accents added or changed, so they registered as "new" names.
These were split into two names, so they registered as new names (I should fix this)
I believe I deleted this one by accident. I'll add it again for next update.
These were legitimately deleted.
IRMÃ (f) - means "sister" in Portuguese, not a name
JANECEK (m) - not a Czech name
NIBORI (m) - not a Japanese name
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- update - Mike C Mar 31 2006, 6:45:01 PM
- Yeah! (m) - Andrew Apr 3 2006, 12:58:46 PM
- Awesome! Noriko has been made legit! (nt) - Jenna Apr 1 2006, 5:10:19 PM
- Excellent job, Mike :))) nt - Pavlos Mar 31 2006, 10:32:32 PM
- Cool... and a little confused - Adelle Mar 31 2006, 9:34:14 PM
- Re: Cool... and a little confused - Mike C Mar 31 2006, 10:45:32 PM
- Great! - Mar Mar 31 2006, 8:59:05 PM
- Re: update - Miranda Mar 31 2006, 8:23:33 PM
- Yay! (m) - Julia Mar 31 2006, 8:19:41 PM
- *shrieks* Bree has a meaning! Woohoo! :-D nt - Chrisell Mar 31 2006, 7:10:51 PM
- Re: update - Cleveland Kent Evans Mar 31 2006, 7:01:52 PM