View Message

Subject: Re: how to spell ZOE
Author: JemmaB   (guest,
Date: June 20, 2006 at 6:39:29 AM
Reply to: how to spell ZOE by ian
The two dots are generally called an 'umlaut'. You can type this character in WORD by Holding down the Ctrl and Shift keys and typeing ':' (colon) followed by 'e'.

 Post a Response

Messages in this thread: