||Anneza (Authenticated as Anneza)
||August 23, 2006 at 10:44:17 PM
||Naomi by Siri
I believe that the UK pronunciation used to be NAY-o-mee and the US one nay-OH-mee; not at all sure if this is still true, if it ever was.
Here in South Africa we go the nay-OH-mee route.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Naomi - Siri Aug 23 2006, 7:44:27 AM
- Re: Naomi - Sparklers Aug 24 2006, 9:29:18 PM
- Re: Naomi - Chandra Sri Aug 24 2006, 11:25:18 AM
- Re: Naomi - Andy ;—) Aug 24 2006, 10:22:21 AM
- Re: Naomi - Anneza Aug 23 2006, 10:44:17 PM
- Re: Naomi - Sieglinde Aug 23 2006, 3:33:32 PM
- Re: Naomi - Mrs Claire Aug 23 2006, 9:26:10 AM