||Chandra Sri (guest, 220.127.116.11)
||August 24, 2006 at 11:25:18 AM
||Naomi by Siri
Well, (When I'm talking in French because there's a popular book with the main character with this name) I usually pronounce it as Nah-o-mee. I don't use it that often in English.
I also wouldn't necessarily say that there's a correct way to pronounciate because people who speak different language have their own pronounciation rules for these things and we can't go around the world telling them that this is the correct way to do it either because there language sometimes wouldn't have known such a syllable was possible.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Naomi - Siri Aug 23 2006, 7:44:27 AM
- Re: Naomi - Sparklers Aug 24 2006, 9:29:18 PM
- Re: Naomi - Chandra Sri Aug 24 2006, 11:25:18 AM
- Re: Naomi - Andy ;—) Aug 24 2006, 10:22:21 AM
- Re: Naomi - Anneza Aug 23 2006, 10:44:17 PM
- Re: Naomi - Sieglinde Aug 23 2006, 3:33:32 PM
- Re: Naomi - Mrs Claire Aug 23 2006, 9:26:10 AM