||Re: How to pronounce Desiree?
||Anneza (guest, 188.8.131.52)
||October 13, 2004 at 12:50:22 AM
||How to pronounce Desiree? by Mom-to-be
In South Africa it's Dezray, though there was a soft-rock singer a while ago who called herself Dezi Ray.
And my friend, who speaks excellent French but prefers a simple life, pronounces her name Dezray. When she was a preschooler, her teacher had never heard of the name and called her Daisy Ray ... must admit, I still call her Daisy too.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- How to pronounce Desiree? - Mom-to-be Oct 12 2004, 11:32:14 PM
- Dez-ee-Reh nt - Andria Oct 14 2004, 9:59:25 AM
- Re: How to pronounce Desiree? - Miss Claire Oct 13 2004, 9:11:55 AM
- I pro. it dez-a-ray - Siri Oct 13 2004, 5:41:06 AM
- Re: How to pronounce Desiree? - Lauren B Oct 13 2004, 3:48:17 AM
- Re: How to pronounce Desiree? - Elinor Oct 13 2004, 1:36:38 AM
- Re: How to pronounce Desiree? - Pavlos Oct 13 2004, 1:07:49 AM
- Re: How to pronounce Desiree? - Anneza Oct 13 2004, 12:50:22 AM
- In English it depends - Miranda Oct 12 2004, 11:56:34 PM
- In Australia it's DE-ze-ray . . . - Chrisell Oct 12 2004, 11:54:25 PM
- Re: How to pronounce Desiree? - Andy Oct 12 2004, 11:42:32 PM