||As if the country didn't hate FL enough for not being able to vote!
||'Cole (guest, 126.96.36.199)
||September 13, 2001 at 8:33:53 AM
||I know what you mean... by Nanaea
...we find out that the terrorists may have trained here in Florida!!
Don't feel badly for dwelling on this matter. I couldn't imagine being trapped like that. They make being stranded on an island look so nice in the movies.
My boyfriend and I tried to give blood yesterday, but the people at Florida Blood Service told us to come back tomorrow (today). They had so many people, even in little ol' Plant City trying to donate, they couldn't accomadate all of them in one day. Also, my favorite country station is out at the Buccaneer's Stadium and the Tropicana Field with Florida Blood Service "Blood Mobile" taking donations. Yesterday there was a four hour wait! The radio stations even said that there is usually an outpour of people trying to help give blood when a tragedy first happens, but then people stop after it's not front page news, say two weeks from now, and that's when they need blood, too. I've got an appointment for this afternoon to donate.
God Bless All Who've Helped
***ALSO: If you have an American flag-show it. We don't have one at out house and the Wal-Mart is sold out we're using red, white, and blue ribbon on our mailbox. And my toenails are painted red,white, and blue, too, since I always wear sandals. It makes me feel better, and maybe it will lift a few others' spirits.
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- ...my positive energy to NY... :-( n/t - Pavlos Sep 11 2001, 8:56:40 AM
- Thanks, Pavlos. n/t - Andrea Sep 15 2001, 9:55:25 PM
- Re: ...my positive energy to NY... :-( n/t - Daividh Sep 11 2001, 8:07:23 PM
- ...my positive energy to NY... :-( - Aidan Sep 11 2001, 7:23:30 PM
- Re: ...my positive energy to NY... :-( n/t - Mike C Sep 11 2001, 5:28:40 PM
- Re: ...my positive energy to NY... :-( n/t - Gia Nadine Sep 11 2001, 4:11:13 PM
- Re: ...my positive energy to NY... :-( n/t - Phyllis Sep 11 2001, 3:16:34 PM
- Re: ...my positive energy to NY... :-( n/t - Nanaea Sep 11 2001, 10:59:05 AM
- Prayers to NY and the families - Tracie Sep 11 2001, 10:52:37 AM
- Re: ...my positive energy to NY... :-( n/t - 'Cole Sep 11 2001, 12:57:44 AM