||Hi, my name is...?
||Magz (guest, 18.104.22.168)
||May 4, 2012 at 9:35:37 AM
How would you name these personalities? Futuristic? Historical? Seasonal? Nature inspired?
"I'm a long forgotten princess, sent away so I wouldn't be killed by royal tradition. I've grown up in a peasant town not too far from the castle I would have called home. On occasion, I've been known as one of the boys." My name is.....?
"I'm a princess, wealthy, a bit snobby, and I've got a 'thing' for this peasant boy in the next town over. I don't really want to take over the kingdom from my parents because, let's face it, I don't want to be known as evil." My name is...?
"I'm a peasant boy, a pig farmer to be exact, and for some reason the princess finds me intriguing. My best friend has a strange resemblance to her but it's probably nothing. I work hard, I smell sometimes, I'd like to call myself a rugged man." My name is...?
"I'm the Queen of this castle, and while I've been pegged as 'evil' because of my husbands ancestry, I do have a soft side. Why do you think I let me younger twin live when tradition called for her murder?" My name is...?
"I'm the King. No one crosses me. I believe in tradition and that is my final say. I have a daughter that will take over if I ever die, but only if she takes up a real suitor. Peasants? Slaves, just slaves." My name is...?
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Hi, my name is...? - Magz May 4 2012, 9:35:37 AM
- Re: Hi, my name is...? - Jolene May 5 2012, 3:09:54 PM
- Re: Hi, my name is...? - LadyBug May 5 2012, 2:59:06 PM
- Re: Hi, my name is...? - persephone1313 May 4 2012, 6:17:32 PM
- Re: Hi, my name is...? - PrincessLeia May 4 2012, 4:41:43 PM
- Re: Hi, my name is...? - Alethea May 4 2012, 4:21:23 PM
- Re: Hi, my name is...? - Kinola May 4 2012, 4:21:03 PM
- Re: Hi, my name is...? - lady jane grey May 4 2012, 2:19:23 PM