||Re: Year Game
||Summer (Authenticated as SummerV)
||June 17, 2012 at 1:56:30 PM
||Year Game by Ranchie
Location: South Africa*~~**~***~**~~*
DH: Darius Gershon - 35
Hair: Straight, Brown Hair
Eyes: Hazel Eyes
DW: Maxene Christina "Max" - 34
Hair: Straight, Blonde Hair
Eyes: Blue Eyes
DD: Caroline Allegra - 5
Hair: Wavy, Brown Hair
Eyes: Blue Eyes
DD: Julia Lesedi - nb
Hair: Wavy, Blonde Hair
Eyes: Hazel Eyes
Darius and Max married this year and held a huge family reunion to celebrate. Being in South Africa, Darius' home country, it was easy for his large family to come. Still, many of his Dutch relatives flew in. Max's family had a harder time flying in from around the world, but were happy for the young couple. Both having recently graduated from university in Johannesburg, they are off to find jobs in the world.
Wonderfully, both Darius and Max did find jobs soon after their marriage and graduation. Both speaking English, Dutch, and Afrikaans, they found jobs in Belgium. They moved, however, to France right across the border. They are loving being in Europe, even though it is quite a change from their African home.
They wanted to show off their new home in France and held a great big Birthday Bash for Darius. They got to know many of their neighbors in their French town and welcomed their relatives too. Max's family enjoyed the easier travel from their home to France. Many of Darius' couldn't make it. Though, they did Skype for part of the celebration.
Darius and Max adopted a pet bird this year. It was a small parrot they named Nigel after the town Darius was from.It has learned a few words and they are eager to teach it more.
After the responsibilities of raising a bird, Darius and Max agreed to try for a child. After a few months they ended up pregnant. The birth was hard for Max, but the beautiful baby girl was as perfect as could be. Right away her brown, wavy hair and bright blue eyes were a perfect combination of Darius and Max. They decided to name her Caroline Allegra.
Soon after Caroline's birth, their beloved adopted bird Nigel died. It was already in its teens and had a stressful life before they adopted him. They feared, however, that it only became more anxious after welcoming the baby in the house.
Missing having an animal in the home, they adopted another bird. This one, an African Grey, is quite shy compared to Nigel. He also enjoys flying around and observing the now totting around Caroline. They named this one Durban, after another town that Darius and Max were well familiar with, having spent a number of days in the coastal town.
After seven years away and a young child, Darius and Max had a long discussion and agreed to move back to South Africa. They realized how much they missed their home and wanted their child to go up in their home country. They are happy to be back and only a short drive away Nigel (the town, not the bird).
There was a horrible fire this year that raced across the nearby Savannah. Their town has been devestated by the fire and Darius and Max lost a lot of their land and their work place. They will have a difficult time rebuilding throughout the rest of this year.
It was still a devastatingly hard year. Their town is still struggling to rebuild and Max had a horrible pregnancy. Darius and Max almost lost the baby twice until she was confined to bed rest for the last four months. The baby girl was still underweight and struggled soon after too. She was born on Johannesburg and remained in the hospital for a month. Like Caroline, this baby was a very good mix of her parents with wavy blonde hair and hazel eyes. They didn't name her right away, not sure what to call the sickly girl. Eventually, they decided to name her Julia Lesedi.
Quote of the Week:
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. Winston Churchill
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
- Year Game - Ranchie Jun 16 2012, 4:23:46 PM
- Re: Year Game - ... :) Jul 1 2012, 10:30:21 PM
- Re: Year Game - Ranchie Jun 26 2012, 4:53:26 PM
- Re: Year Game - Wintertale (nsi) Jun 24 2012, 4:45:00 PM
- Re: Year Game - miakendall1075 Jun 20 2012, 9:20:44 AM
- Re: Year Game (*Under Construction*) - Francesca Jun 17 2012, 9:14:16 PM
- Re: Year Game - michal1234 Jun 17 2012, 2:20:05 PM
- Re: Year Game - Summer Jun 17 2012, 1:56:30 PM
- Re: Year Game - luvmonkeezz Jun 17 2012, 1:12:30 PM
- Re: Year Game - Amalia Jun 17 2012, 11:09:15 AM
- Re: Year Game - the dying daylight Jun 17 2012, 6:14:03 AM
- Re: Year Game - rubymay92 Jun 17 2012, 4:41:20 AM
- Re: Year Game - CosimaCH Jun 17 2012, 1:34:53 AM
- Re: Year Game - WFL - Fray Jun 17 2012, 1:32:04 AM
- Re: Year Game WFL - christina * Jun 16 2012, 11:38:22 PM
- Re: Year Game - Viatrix Jun 16 2012, 9:47:50 PM
- Re: Year Game WFL - Wandering Moon Jun 16 2012, 7:21:25 PM
- Re: Year Game - rachel e Jun 16 2012, 6:42:19 PM
- Re: Year Game - Ranchie Jun 16 2012, 5:53:35 PM