|Subject:||More questions (ripping off Ludwig)|
|Author:||Caroline (Authenticated as CarolineCarolina)|
|Date:||January 15, 2013 at 7:35:07 PM|
just because I thought it was really interesting and fun and I'm enjoying reading what everyone's posting so much. I found most of these questions online; I couldn't think of many interesting ones at the moment.
1. If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow that person to be your friend?
2. If someone could tell you the exact day and time that you are going to die, would you want them to tell you? why or why not?
3. What’s the difference between ‘living’ and ‘existing?’
4. If, by some weird circumstance, you could die -- give your life -- and the Holocaust won't have ever happened, would you do it?
5. If you could eliminate one emotion from your life, which would it be?
6. Is morality relative or universal? explain.
7. Does our ability to develop and use language make us smarter, or is it merely an indicator of our intelligence?
This message was edited by the author on January 15, 2013 at 7:36:09 PM
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
|Messages in this thread:|