|Subject:||Re: Movie Quotes Game!|
|Author:||lucy's_traveling_garden (Authenticated as alicia_renee)|
|Date:||January 19, 2013 at 5:02:34 PM|
|Reply to:||Movie Quotes Game! by Roseth Helcië|
ETA: Numbers 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 have already been identified correctly. If you know them and want to identify them still, that's fine, but I want to see if someone can identify the others! :)
Here's some hints on the others:
#2 is a 2000s comedy/horror movie.
#9 is a fairly recent Pixar film.
#10 is a mid-1980s fantasy movie.
1) "Sophie, your hair looks like starlight. It's beautiful."
2) "That's how you get Lyme disease. You touch some deer feces, you make yourself a sandwich without washing your hands, you've got your Lyme disease."
3) "Look how she moves! It's just like Jell-O on springs! She must have some sort of built-in motor."
4) "Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo. So little time, ha, ha! so much to know."
5) "Give yourself over to absolute pleasure."
6) "I shall simply...deny you the crown and live forever!"
7) "Oh! Mrs. Borusewicz, this is Fred. He's my brother..."
8) "Mom's punishing me for harboring a fugitive without her permission."
9) "He's right! You haven't had dessert. And Epsilon here makes a wonderful cherries Jubilee!"
10) "Love me, fear me, do as I say and I shall be your slave!"
ETA: These are all from memory, so if they're not exact, I apologize in advance.
Edit #2: I changed #9. The quote is from the same movie, it's just a little clearer which one. :)
"I always wondered if her poor relation was named Proletariat". -Bear, on the name Gentry
"I'm a woman, Mary. I can be as contrary as I wish."
-Lady Violet Crawley
This message was edited by the author on January 20, 2013 at 9:20:37 PM
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
|Messages in this thread:|