|Subject:||Re: Movie Quotes Game!|
|Author:||Caroline (Authenticated as CarolineCarolina)|
|Date:||January 19, 2013 at 5:51:29 PM|
|Reply to:||Movie Quotes Game! by Roseth Helcië|
1. "I love you like my dad loves Shelley"
2. "No, I don't like Katrina. She smells like soup. Have you ever smelled her? I mean, her whole house smells like soup!"
3. "Who is that? Nietzsche? So you stopped talking because of Friedrich Nietzsche? Far out."
4. "Would you like something to eat? Something to nibble? Apricots, soaked in honey? Quite why, no one knows, because it stops them tasting like apricots and makes them taste like honey... and if you wanted honey, you could just... buy honey. Instead of apricots. But nevertheless they're yours if you want them."
5. "I was thrown out of N.Y.U. my freshman year for cheating on my metaphysics final, you know. I looked within the soul of the boy sitting next to me. When I was thrown out, my mother, who was an emotionally high-strung woman, locked herself in the bathroom and took an overdose of Mah-Jongg tiles. I was depressed at that time. I was in analysis. I was suicidal as a matter of fact and would have killed myself, but I was in analysis with a strict Freudian, and, if you kill yourself, they make you pay for the sessions you miss."
6. "Mama says they was magic shoes. They could take me anywhere."
7. “I am a rapist and a sadistic pig,' if you get that tattoo removed I will carve it into your forehead, do you understand?”
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
|Messages in this thread:|