|Subject:||Re: Movie Quotes Game!|
|Author:||Billina (Authenticated as Billina)|
|Date:||January 19, 2013 at 6:27:53 PM|
|Reply to:||Movie Quotes Game! by Roseth Helcië|
Mine are all kids' movies...
1. "I'm versatile."
"Does 'versatile' mean 'full of eggs'?"
2. "Sir, if you don't mind my saying, you have a very loud thumb."
3. "Hazel, look...the field...it's covered with blood!"
4. "Run! The plow is here! Run for your lives! It's moving day!"
5. "It's not right for a woman to read. Soon she starts getting *ideas* and *thinking*."
6. "Look at that disgusting display."
"An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way."
"And by the way, dearie, your punctuation sucks canal water!"
-The ghost of Vivian Vance
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
|Messages in this thread:|