|Subject:||Re: Movie Quotes Game!|
|Author:||Siân (Authenticated as Sharley)|
|Date:||January 21, 2013 at 9:50:05 PM|
|Reply to:||Movie Quotes Game! by Roseth Helcië|
1. "Why you gotta make me feel so guilty, Ma? See how you always upset me, Ma?"
2. "Are we going to have him for supper?"
"Have him to stay for supper, Michael. We're not cannibals."
3. "There are times when we're dirt broke, hungry, and freezing, and I ask myself, why the hell am I still living here? And then they call. And I remember. "
4. "I've tasted your borscht. You're no f***ing chef. I can eat in the restaurant for free and I still don't eat there."
5. "According to Hope, Freud died of kitty Leukemia. According to me, Freud died of being trapped in a laundry basket for four days without food or water."
6. "Now you're thinking, just now "Why me, O God?". The answer is, God has nothing to do with it. In fact, God is never in France this time of year."
7. "I do believe in anything, provided it is incredible. That's why I intend to die a Catholic, though I never could live as one."
8. "There are varying degrees of evil, we urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over, into true corruption, into our domain."
"For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three. And on that day, you will reap it."
"And we will send you to whatever god you wish."
9. "It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van."
10. "Where is this love? I can't see it, I can't touch it. I can't feel it. I can hear it. I can hear some words, but I can't do anything with your easy words."
|Because this message is archived you cannot respond to it.|
|Messages in this thread:|